Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
The certified nurse practitioner / clinical director is responsible for ensuring that infusion services provided within the AIC are efficient, medically appropriate, and safe. This position administers skilled nursing care for all patients in the ambulatory infusion center. This person should have the ability to work autonomously as an infusion nurse and in an oversight capacity with a registered infusion nurse. The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and solid clinical bedside manner.
- Ability to complete full patient assessments, re-assessments, and plans of care
- Have solid venous access skills and provide emergency patient care when needed
- Provide patient and caregiver education and training
- Assess and monitor patients response to care
- Assist in protocol and policy development with processes and new product introductions
- Involved in performance improvement plans with senior management
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing and certification as a licensed nurse practitioner with the Louisiana regulatory board required
- Previous clinical background in infusion therapy recommended
Internal Number: 1
About Reliant Specialty Infusion
Reliant Specialty Infusion is an infusion provider which specializes in providing alternate site of care infusion options for patients with chronic disease.